Our Enrichment Co-op is designed to enhance the homeschool experience for our Dikaios families. These extracurricular classes are taught by our parents and alumni students. We offer two, ten-week long sessions in the fall and spring. Classes such as art, cooking, history, science, physical education, all with a spiritual emphasis, are popular choices.
- You must be a member of Dikaios Christian Educators.
- Classes meet on Thursday afternoons from 12:30-4:05.
- All families must participate in opening devotions at 12:30.
- All students must be enrolled in all three class periods.
- One parent is required to be on campus and will be assigned a teacher or helper position.
- Registration fees are non-refundable.
- Class fees are non-refundable after the registration deadline.
- All parents and students Kindergarten and older must sign our Code of Conduct.