A.C.T.S. is a year-long tutoring program designed to assist Dikaios parents in furthering the academic studies of junior high and high school students. Students benefit from class discussions, science labs, and teachers who truly love both the subject matter and the kids. Primary curriculum for each class is Christian-based; supplemental curricula may be used by the instructor with the approval of the A.C.T.S. staff.
- Both parents must be professing believers in Christ and belong to a local Christian church and attend regularly.
- Charter school students are not eligible to participate in A.C.T.S.
- All parents and students must sign our Code of Conduct.
- All parents and students must sign our Statement of Intent.
- Registration fees are non-refundable.
- Class fees are non-refundable after the close of registration.
- Class fees are divided into ten monthly payments due on the first of the month (July-April).
Normal class offerings include the following:
- Physical Science with lab
- Biology with lab
- Chemistry with lab
- Life Science/Earth Science (Grades 7/8, alternating years)
- Algebra 1
- Algebra 2
- English 7/8
- English 9/10
- American Literature/British Literature (Grades 11/12, alternating years)
- World History/American History (Grades 7/8, alternating years)
- Government/Economics (Grades11/12, alternating semesters)
Drivers Education (classroom instruction only)